Tuesday, August 26, 2014

#15 BPM 12c New Features --> Process Asset Manager (PAM)

From the ORCL New Features Doc -

The Process Asset Manager (PAM) is BPM’s business process repository used to provide seamless collaboration across BPM Process Composer and BPM Studio clients. Both these clients publish projects to PAM which interfaces with source control for versioning and management of BPM assets. Key attributes of the Process Asset Manager are: 
» BPM Project lifecycle management 
» Integrated source control and versioning 
» Seamless collaboration across BPM Process Composer and BPM Studio clients. 
» Provides security and access control using OPSS 
» Utilizes MDS for run-time artifacts. 















































I create a new Space - MySpace
















Here is a simple process -

















Let's save it to PAM


























































I close the application in JDev.


I now login to BPM composer and open MySpace -















Here is the BPM project -





























I add an Activity to the process -








I "publish" the project to PAM -



























I return to JDev -















I click on History and Changes 









I now check out


















No comments: