Friday, August 29, 2014

#16 BPM 12c New Features - Enhanced BAM Integration


Here is my demo process -






























Here is my XSD -

















The process is relatively simple -




We will add some business indicators to this process -

Counters: for 

ordersReceived
ordersRejected
ordersApproved
ordersAutoApproved


Dimensions: for 

supplierDimension

productDimension

Measures: for 

orderSize


















These are now available for use in the BPM process -

I set the 2 dimensions in the SetVars activity to the incoming supplier and product values.

I deploy the app and then open BAM composer - I check out the data objects on the
Administrator tab.
























2 data objects have been auto-created for my BAMBPMDemo App.

I now kick off a couple of instances of the process -
some will be auto-approved, others approved and some will be rejected.




Back in BAM, I check the contents of the data object - BAMBPMDemo Activity.























We can now click on the Designer link and create a dashboard -
The detailed steps are covered in a previous post



Add the 2 data objects to the project -














This DO contains process instance metrics -

















Create a Dashboard -






















Create a View -































I open the Query Editor - and create a new Query
































No comments: