Thursday, November 6, 2014

#342 using the TaskService to reassign Human tasks

Introduction


First check out the Task service wsdl -

http://localhost:7101/integration/services/TaskService/TaskServicePort?WSDL

Then import the wsdl into a tool of your choice such as SOAP-UI or http analyzer.

Here is a simple composite, I will use for testing.


















CSR - jcooper
MGR - jstein







I have also created a new group in the weblogic LDAP,
IrishGroup with user niallc

I create a test instance.



















I pick up the task id (Workflow Number) and start re-assigning -

1. Reassign to another user 

Here is my payload -


I login to workspace as vhugo and see the task.




2. Reassign to another ldap group

I login to workspace as niallc and see the task.



3. Reassign to another app role 

I now want to reassign to the BPM app's MGR role -


I login to workspace as jstein and see the task.







4. Check out the audit trail in em

























No comments: