Monday, March 23, 2015

#383 Oracle Stream Explorer / OEP basics

Just to demo Stream Explorer interaction with OEP -
I login to the OEP console -

Note the url http://localhost:9002


















Check out the domain -













Here we see the app, created in the previous post -

















We see the csv inbound adapter etc.
















Now I will show you how to export the app, created in Stream Explorer, and then how
to import the very same app into JDeveloper 12c.

I open the Exploration in Stream Explorer and then click on Actions -
I select Export.






























I copy this jar to my OEP home for housekeeping purposes.

I now start JDeveloper and then import the OEP bundle.

First I create an OEP application with a default project.
I then delete the project.













I now do the import -


































Point to the exported jar -








Here is the imported App -
















Here is the EPN diagram -









Before we check out the generated CQL, here is the query definition
from Stream Explorer  -

Remember, we are looking at the total spend of individual customers,
over a rolling time window of 5 minutes. We are only interested in high
spenders, i.e. those spending more than 10K.

This is our business user friendly definition from Stream Explorer -










Here is the generated CQL in the OEP app -






















Great stuff, this Stream Explorer!


1 comment:

eoracleapps said...

wow ,very well documented and explained.