Monday, July 13, 2015

#412 Process Cloud Service -> Workspace tour

Leading on from the previous post -

Now I want to deploy the process to my test environment -

Click Test -



































Now, just to recap on the app roles -

CSR - renate
MGR - phillip

Remember, the CSR can submit an order, thus kicking off the process.

I login to workspace as user renate. She has the role - ProcessServiceUser.












She sees the "Initiator" task - NC -> Create a new book order.
She can also work on tasks and track instances.

I click on the initiator link and enter the order details.





















I then click Submit.

























I now logout and log back in to workspace as user phillip.

phillip has the role ProcessServiceAdministrator.

















Note: he cannot start any applications.

I click on Work On Tasks.










I can approve immediately or look at the details first.
































I add a comment -












I attach a doc to the order -












Here are the set of actions I can take on the order -
















I approve the order -

Now phillip sees the Fulfill task in his worklist -









I just click Submit to complete the process -

























Process Tracking 
















Processes can be tracked based on status etc.
The above screenshot - shows completed instances.

I can look at the instance details -


























History - Tree View -




















No comments: