Monday, February 1, 2016

#474 ICS Google Mail adapter

Introduction














Here is a simple example of the above.
To begin with, I need to set up my OAuth credentials@Google































As you can see, I have obfuscated my Client ID and Client secret, somewhat.
Notice, I have also entered an Authorized redirect URI below.
This will be needed when you click the Provide Consent button on connection creation in ICS.

Now, with this information, I can create the connection to GMAIL in ICS.








I click on Provide Consent and get the confirmation from Google.















Now I use this in an Integration -







Here is the Request mapping -

I am using the PartyId field in the Source message.

uploadType needs to be set to media

raw needs to be set in the following format -

From: emailAddress To: emailAddress Subject: Welcome to ICS Google Mail Adapter! MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, This is your First Mail sent using ICS Google Mail Adapter! Thank You!! Regards, ICS Oracle


 I deploy and test from SOAP-UI -




I monitor in ICS -










Then I check my email inbox -











No comments: